Please see details below regarding policies and procedures for the show’s GA Lottery. The
“lottery” allows holders of general admission tickets a random chance to enter the forward barricade
area on the floor, closest to the stage. This is entirely optional and can be disregarded by GA ticket
holders who do not wish to enter the lottery for a chance to be placed in the forward barricade.
1) On the day of the show, sequentially numbered wristbands will be distributed beginning at 2:00PM. This will take
place at gate designated for GA entrance Lottery. Wristbands will be distributed until 5:00PM. (After
5:00PM, additional lottery/floor wristbands will not be distributed until after doors are open)
2) Patrons must be present and in possession of their GA ticket to receive a wristband. Only one wristband per
patron will be issued.
3) After the patron's ticket has been verified as a GA ticket. A wristband will be issued and affixed to the patron’s
4) Anyone who receives a numbered wristband prior to doors, has an equal chance to be first in line to enter the
Front Area. A wristband does not guarantee a place in the Front Area.
5) Patrons who have received a wristband may leave the premises. They must return by 5:00PM.
6) Patrons who received a wristband and are present for the drawing must be ready to enter the venue. This
means they should not be carrying any prohibited items with them. e.g. backpacks/ large bags, cameras,
recording devices etc… If there are any questions regarding prohibited items, please check with venue
staff prior to the drawing.
7) A starting number will be randomly picked by a patron. This number will be announced at gate
designated for GA entrance Lottery.
8) The patron wearing the wristband that matches the starting number will be first in line. All participants are
requested to remain in sequential order. Venue entry and security screening may begin as soon as
immediately following the drawing. Patrons will be directed by tour and venue staff through this process.
9) All patrons with GA tickets and a wristband who wish to enter according to the lottery, need to remain present
to be processed and escorted into the venue. Failure to be present for drawing, or not remaining throughout the
lottery entry process will result in forfeiture of lottery position.
10) Once inside the venue, a second wristband will be issued to identify those who are within the winning
range. This is required to enter the Front GA Area.
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band have announced 15 new tour dates in the US starting with April 8 in Cincinnati, OH. The dates come on the heels of concerts in South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band made their 2014 live debut on January 26th in South Africa with "a sweat-drenched rock 'n roll spectacle" (Mail & Guardian). They're currently earning similar raves on the road in Australia - where parts of Springsteen's new album 'High Hopes' were recorded - including a 5-star live review from the Sydney Morning Herald, who said, "If you only see two shows this year, see this one. Twice. (And then see it again.)"
Springsteen's latest studio album, 'High Hopes' (Columbia Records), debuted at #1 in 20 countries last month.