BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND THE E STREET BAND ADD U.S.
DATES IN AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER
CONSOL ENERGY CENTER
TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY, MAY 20 AT 10 AM
PITTSBURGH, PA (May 9, 2016) - Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band bring The River Tour (#TheRiverTour) back to U.S. shores this summer. Eight newly announced shows start Aug. 23 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ, and continue through Sept. 14 at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA.
Since launching The River Tour in January, Springsteen and the E Street Band have gone
"legions above and beyond the normal concert experience," according to The Boston Globe, with Herculean sets lasting well past three hours. Even on the final night of the first North American run, "every musician on that stage was finding something more to offer," said NPR, "and almost every performance of every song felt renewed."
The next slate of U.S. concerts follows 37 initial North American dates, as well as an 11-week European trek. The European dates begin May 14 in Barcelona, Spain, and include appearances at Italy's Rock in Rome and Portugal's Rock in Rio Lisboa.
The E Street Band's members are: Roy Bittan – piano, synthesizer; Nils Lofgren – guitar, vocals; Patti Scialfa – guitar, vocals; Garry Tallent – bass guitar; Stevie Van Zandt – guitar, vocals; and Max Weinberg – drums; with Soozie Tyrell – violin, guitar, vocals; Jake Clemons – saxophone; and Charlie Giordano – keyboards.
Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band
General Admission Lottery Procedure
Please see details below regarding policies and procedures for the show’s GA Lottery. The
“lottery” allows holders of general admission tickets a random chance to enter the forward barricade
area on the floor, closest to the stage. This is entirely optional and can be disregarded by GA ticket
holders who do not wish to enter the lottery for a chance to be placed in the forward barricade.
1) On the day of the show, sequentially numbered wristbands will be distributed beginning at 2:00PM. This
will take place at Trib Total Media gate on Centre Ave. Wristbands will be distributed until
5:00PM. (After 5:00PM, additional lottery/floor wristbands will not be distributed until after doors are open)
2) Patrons must be present and in possession of their GA ticket to receive a wristband. Only one wristband
per patron will be issued.
3) After the patron's ticket has been verified as a GA ticket. A wristband will be issued and affixed to the
4) Anyone who receives a numbered wristband prior to doors, has an equal chance to be first in line to enter
the Front Area. A wristband does not guarantee a place in the Front Area.
5) Patrons who have received a wristband may leave the premises. They must return by 5:00PM.
6) Patrons who received a wristband and are present for the drawing must be ready to enter the venue. This
means they should not be carrying any prohibited items with them. e.g. backpacks/ large bags, cameras,
recording devices etc… If there are any questions regarding prohibited items, please check with venue
staff prior to the drawing.
7) A starting number will be randomly picked by a patron. This number will be announced at Trib Total
Media gate on Centre Ave.
8) The patron wearing the wristband that matches the starting number will be first in line. All participants are
requested to remain in sequential order. Venue entry and security screening may begin as soon as
immediately following the drawing. Patrons will be directed by tour and venue staff through this process.
9) All patrons with GA tickets and a wristband who wish to enter according to the lottery, need to remain
present to be processed and escorted into the venue. Failure to be present for drawing, or not remaining
throughout the lottery entry process will result in forfeiture of lottery position.
10) Once inside the venue, a second wristband will be issued to identify those who are within the winning
range. This is required to enter the Front GA Area.