Twenty One Pilots
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE 1/27 SHOW:
There will be NO Parents room for the Twenty One Pilots show on 1/27/17
For the closest restaurants to PPG Paints Arena please see "Dining Options" on www.ppgpaintsarena.com
- We will begin lining up for the GA Floor beginning at 12 PM on 1/27/17 at the Trib Total Media Gate
- Any patron attempting to line up before 12 PM (NOON) on 1/27/17 will be asked to come back beginning at 12 PM (NOON). No Camping out or lining up of any kind will be permitted.
- GA Floor Tickets have no designated section number/seat/etc, They are General Admission (GA- Standing Room Only) Floor Tickets. These tickets will NOT have seats of any kind.
- No detachable lenses, GoPros, umbrellas, backpacks (drawstring are allowed), or outside food & beverage is allowed inside PPG Paints Arena for the Twenty One Pilots show on 1/27/17.
TWENTY ONE PILOTS SET NEW “EMØTIØNAL RØADSHØW” WORLD DATES
FRIDAY, JANUARY 27 | CONSOL ENERGY CENTER
TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY, MAY 13 AT 10 AM
Fueled By Ramen recording group Twenty One Pilots has announced details of their upcoming world tour.The “EMØTIØNAL RØADSHØW” tour – which follows last year’s sold out “BLURRYFACE TOUR” – will officially get underway May 31st at Cincinnati, OH’s US Bank Arena and then travel North America through two nights of sold out shows at New York City’s world famous Madison Square Garden on August 10th and 11th.
Meanwhile, “Ride,” the latest hit from the RIAA platinum certified blockbuster “BLURRYFACE,” spent six consecutive weeks atop the charts at Modern Rock radio outlets nationwide – the band’s second #1 single at the format this year. What’s more, “Ride” is rising quickly at Top 40 radio with its companion music video – directed by longtime collaborator Reel Bear Media – garnering over 40 million views via Twenty One Pilots’ official YouTube channel.
The success of “Ride” follows Twenty One Pilots’ RIAA 2x platinum certified smash, “Stressed Out,” which spent three months at #1 at Modern Rock while also topping the charts at CHR/Top 40 and Hot AC. The track – which recently received the iHeartRadio Music Award for “Alternative Rock Song of the Year” – has proven a true multi-format phenomenon, reaching #2 on Billboard’s “Hot 100” while ascending to the pinnacle position at CHR/Top 40, Hot AC, and Alternative.
- Fri, January 27, 2017 7:00 PM